£10 - £15 per hour
Executive/ Personal Assistant
14-06-2017 08:38 AM
One of the largest Media and Television provider in the United Kingdom, are looking for a PA to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is a great opportunity for a PA with experience working within a legal firm or legal department who wants to make their move into the creative sector. Our client is looking for a PA with proven PA experience, is professional and adaptable, for the right individual this opportunity could turn into a permanent post.
- You will be looking after very busy people and managing their diaries
- Managing all team meetings and agendas as well as conferences, off-site meetings and restaurant bookings
- Maintaining an impeccable phone manner
- Multi-tasking and dealing with invoices, resolving cost queries and collating receipts for the expense team
- Managing all filing and archiving and incoming and outgoing post
- Displaying excellent communication skills and resolving enquiries from internal and external customers
- Coordinating all meetings including booking rooms, arranging catering, producing presentations and compiling spreadsheets
- Ordering stationery and IT equipment, maintaining office printers and resolving any IT queries
- Responding to correspondence as requested
- Booking all travel and producing itineraries
- Acting as a team player and working together with other site PAs to keep team structure charts and phone lists up-to-date
- Attending PA network team meetings in order to keep up-to-date with any business changes
- Updating staff personal, sick leave and holiday records
- Reading all inward correspondence and deciding on priorities and
- Identifying and resolving operational, technical and customer problems
- Preparing a wide range of correspondence, forms, records and reports
- Supervising others and contributing to their training and appraisal
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.