£20000 - £25000 per annum
05-12-2017 01:11 PM
A dynamic, fast-paced and growing executive resourcing firm are looking for a Team Assistant to join the team on temporary to permanent basis.
You will be providing administrative assistance to the team in the delivery of services and help them to achieve business objectives. You will also be support the team with systems, processes, procedures and KPI management and any other reasonable duties requested by the business leaders.
- Acting as the trusted, respected, first and central point of contact for the team
- Managing diaries, organising travel and accommodation in advance
- Consulting with the line manager, providing general research support and assisting with surveys and bench marking projects
- Ensuring that records are kept in line with and adhere to current legislation and that Data Protection requirements and the company processes and professional standards are maintained effectively
- Ensuring that fee-earners are supported in their business development and project deadlines
- Assisting with arranging external and internal meetings and demonstrating exceptional standards of customer care
- Ensuring that contact with new clients happens without delay
- Encouraging referrals of potential future customers
- Coordinating meetings, requiring a high level of internal and external contact and communication with people of all levels and from all types of organisations and cultures
- Ensuring all project and programme information is recorded and kept fully up-to-date on the in-house database
- Executing support requirements for projects and programmes including preparing documentation, forms, materials, proposals, bids, e-shots, direct mail, job-posting, newsletters, blog content and organising events
- Reviewing and carrying out improvement and development activities
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of two year's experience supporting a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone and administrative skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.