Up to £20 per hour
Executive/ Personal Assistant
06-08-2018 12:32 PM
One of the world's largest wealth management firms is looking for an Executive Assistant to join them on a temporary basis for one year. The successful candidate will be positive, experienced and dedicated. You will be supporting six employees within a team of 30 administrators. The role is ideal for a candidate who is detail-oriented and professional with an interest in Investment Management.
- Assisting with comprehensive diary management
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked globally where necessary
- Understanding and utilising our virtual conferencing tool to create video and audio conference requests and connect meetings as well as greeting and setting up calls
- Liaising with reception to request any catering
- Managing global travel, visa applications & expenses including liaising with external travel vendor for booking accommodation and flights
- Booking any ground transportation or rail tickets and creating travel itineraries
- Processing expenses in a timely manner adhering to policies and guidelines
- Creating and editing client presentations using PowerPoint and our in-house presentation system
- Liaising with product team and analysts across the business for content
- Providing ad-hoc administration duties when required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3+ Executive Assistant experience within the financial services
- Diligent and high attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking, and prioritisation abilities
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.