An online luxury retailer is hiring a Sales and Customer Care Consultant on a temporary basis for 3 months. You will be responsible for ensuring every interaction on the virtual sales floors exceeds customers' expectations. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and will have previous experience in customer service.
- Assisting customers with any issues with regards to their returns or their orders via emails or by phone
- Communicating promptly any information to customers about their orders
- Helping customers to register online and/or to process their orders
- Dealing with complaints and escalation process where necessary
- Handling difficult customers with professionalism
- Assisting customers with late returns and faulty goods
- Liaise with internal departments for any issues with customers' orders
- Liaising with shipping department over issues raised by customers with regard to either orders or returns
- Assisting the Finance Department with customers on security checks (calls or emails)
- Liaising with Finance for any accounting enquiries and flag accounting issues raised by customers
- Maintaining a high level of service awareness at all time
- Actively using order tracker and order database
- Helping customers with product enquiries
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent experience with Customer Care in an office environment or on the shop floor
- Previous contact centre experience is beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Good team player
- Excellent keyboard and written skills, articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication skills specifically in regard to building relationships with customers
- Reliable and consistent
- Flexible attitude and able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.