£28000 - £35000 per annum
11-02-2019 10:18 AM
A leading management consulting firm is looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join their HR and Recruiting Team on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate will be providing overall direct assistance to the Senior Recruiter. You will be an excellent communicator with strong relationship and organisational skills.
- Providing overall direct assistance to the Senior Recruiter, providing on-going and flexible help with end to end campaign delivery; providing pro-active support enabling the team to deliver a best-in-class service to both candidates and internal stakeholders; to ensure deadlines are met and overall the smooth running of campaigns
- Supporting with CV screening, preparing the screening meetings as well as attending them
- Supporting the Senior Recruiter with interview scheduling both with candidates and interviewers and running campaign days (interviews and testing) as and when required
- Pro-actively leading the campaign administration with the following: merchandise ordering, creating packs for candidates and interviewers, bio cards, database interview preparation, taking minutes of the de-briefs, tracking return of interview feedback and giving feedback to candidates after interviews, management of candidate expenses
- Offering packs preparation and all other post campaign administration tasks including candidate feedback calls
- Keeping candidate records 100% up to date and accurate in recruiting database in timely manner
- Maintaining daily ownership of the Recruiting mailbox and forwarding queries to the relevant team members
- Assisting Recruiting Manager in any ad hoc requests, including collation of information for analysis or meeting preparation
- Working collaboratively across the whole Recruiting team as and when necessary to provide support to a busy function
- Providing ad hoc project work
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Rigor and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Display service-oriented behaviour and high degree of professionalism
- Ability to combine hands-on attitude in operational topics and good analytical skills
- Capacity to work in a demanding and multicultural environment
- Computer literacy, particularly with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint is required, along with being a fast-learner.
- Proactive and creative thinker
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.