£40000 - £45000 per annum
12-04-2019 12:27 PM
A leading technology and software company are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will work alongside and support a wider team providing professional and personal assistance responsibilities. You will be a go getter, have a great work ethic and sense of humour working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Working autonomously and in constant collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and external contacts
- Handling complex calendars on an ongoing basis to prioritise commitments to maximise time and productivity
- Running personal errands and assisting on personal project
- Processing expense reports
- Performing research and completing long term projects
- Planning team off sites and events
- Organising and booking travel
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience within the technology industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support (Note: some nights and weekends required)
- Microsoft Outlook/calendar experience with heavy calendars and resource booking
- Familiarity with travel booking and expense reporting
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing priorities and an openness to assist wherever needed
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.