Up to £19 per hour
Executive/ Personal Assistant
12-04-2019 01:18 PM
A leading global investment bank is looking for a Team Assistant to join their team on an initial 12-month temporary basis with the view of then transitioning into a permanent contract. The person in this role will be supporting a wider team of upwards of 20 staff. The successful candidate will have a minimum of four years' experience. You will be resilient, positive and have the ability to think on your feet.
- Providing diary management including arranging internal and external meetings
- Managing extensive booking of business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls and restaurants
- Extensive reporting and financial administration
- Updating executive contacts in Outlook and the client management system
- Entering client meetings and meeting notes (where appropriate) into the client management system
- Answering the telephone and dealing with calls to the team
- Compiling the team expenses and invoices
- Printing, binding, scanning and gathering meeting materials
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of four year's experience in a similar role
- Take pride in your work displaying a high level of attention to detail and a strong client service orientation
- Drive to thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgement and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- Ability to work with various personality types
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.