A fast-growing UK wellness organisation who specialise in affordable and easily accessible treatments is looking for a People Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis with the opportunity to become permanent. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for the people of this company and will be working closely with the Hiring Managers. You will be proactive, detail orientated and have a passion for helping others.
- Ensuring payroll admin is up to date
- Managing the customer benefits system and ensuring records are updated correctly and up to date
- Managing internal database system including documenting, setting up accounts with logins and holiday approval
- Creating contracts or contract addendum's when needed, ensuring they are legally compliant, signed and documented
- Assisting hiring managers with new team members, including organising documents, start dates and onboarding
- Completing and advertising job ads
- Conducting CV screenings, phone interviews and face to face interviews
- Working closely with management teams to ensure team engagement
- Acting as first point of call for any staffing issues including misconduct, or any disciplinary procedures needed
- Organising the performance reviews with managers ensuring that they are done in a timely manner
- Liaising with building managers to sort any issues that arise within the office
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A degree within Human Resources or a minimum of 1 years' experience working within an office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, build trust and rapport easily
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self starter who can work autonomously
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.