One of the largest leading law firms internationally is looking for a Front of House Operative to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be maintaining the professional image and reputation of the company in all contact with clients, suppliers and internal staff. You will be articulate, proactive, detail orientated and highly responsive.
- Meeting and greeting the clients, suppliers, internal staff and all other visitors to the building in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all front of house service standards are met and exceeded
- Answering telephone calls, scanning, printing and delivering messages and faxes to meetings as required
- Ensuring that visitors and contractors passes are issued and details logged correctly
- Managing the ground floor reception
- Ensuring health, safety and evacuation procedures are adhered to
- Reporting faults and repairs for timely remedial action and logging accordingly
- Contacting hosts and escorting clients to the conference rooms
- Providing a second level of technical support as and when required
- Liaising with catering, maintenance, security, technical departments to ensure the overall service is timely and seamless
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in a five-star service or corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to adapt to different priorities quickly
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure image and standards are maintained
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.