Up to £32000 per annum
Executive/ Personal Assistant
13-05-2019 02:54 PM
One of the world's leading sports and entertainment marketing groups is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be supporting three senior level individuals in the Brands team. You will be intuitive, confident and highly organised with at least 2+ years office experience.
- Managing complex diaries, including travel and dining arrangements
- Coordinating meetings with other Personal Assistants
- Writing up meetings and ensuring that all parties follow up on action points
- Monitoring and directing incoming calls
- Writing covering letters, collating information and sending out event correspondence to clients
- Providing event support, including liaising with venues, gathering information and costs
- Supporting Client Relationship Management through liaison with Account Team leads and identifying areas and key contacts which require action
- Liaising with important clients for post event information
- Liaising with clients for post-event feedback on their experience
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2+ years administration or Personal Assistant experience in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail, ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standards
- Excellent client and candidate handling skills - demonstrating complete discretion and professionalism at all times
- Highly efficient, flexible and able to change workload and prioritise to meet business needs
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members both verbal and in written format
- High levels of common sense and integrity
- Strong listener and problem solver
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.