£28000 - £30000 per annum
14-05-2019 02:04 PM
A rapidly growing technology company with a global presence is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working closely with both candidates and the recruitment team to ensure candidates are being brought in for interviews quickly and having a positive recruitment experience. It is a fast-paced role with a demanding schedule, so you must be organised, proactive and resilient to the nature of an ever-changing environment.
- High volume scheduling of interviews
- Liaising with interviewers and Recruitment Managers
- Booking meeting rooms and handling last minute changes through diary movements
- Tracking interviewer load
- Up-skilling new recruitment managers or line managers on interview approaches
- Organising candidate travel, and sometimes visa questions
- Recruiter on-boarding
- Arranging candidate debriefs with all involved interviewers
- Becoming a super user of the applicant tracking system
- Ad hoc project work around process improvement, unblocking issues for candidates, improving candidate experience
- Working closely with Recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and the wider People team to ensure a pro-active support service to the business is provided at all times
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ability to prioritise across multiple tasks with a focus on time and expectation management and to take a self-starting approach to your day
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in suggesting and implementing process improvements both in the recruitment team and the hiring process as well as owning projects
- Remarkable attention to detail with a desire to complete tasks and follow up to make sure everything runs smoothly
- Committed to growing their own career, taking responsibility for their own development in the role and finding new projects or processes to involve themselves in
- A natural problem solver is essential due to the daily variety of requests received, take ownership and fix things as they come up rather than waiting for others to fix them
- Interested in the candidate experience and an understanding of what good experience should look like
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.