A global shipping and logistics company is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be providing administrative support to the team and ensuring customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Responding to any email enquiries, rate requests with quotations submitted
- Entering data into the system of new jobs and updating information within contact screening
- Arranging efficient and prompt customer coordination
- Provision of competitive quotes and negotiating with customers to ensure maximum conversion rates in line with target product margin
- Completing follow ups on quotations issued within the required time frame of customer decision making
- Meeting shipping and accounting deadlines
- Processing of invoices and payment collections
- Introducing affinity partner revenue streams such as currency exchange
- Handling and answering client queries including complaint and claim investigations and acquiring resolutions where required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of two years office-based customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with Microsoft office programmes such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.