Up to £24000 per annum
Site Sec/Document Control
12-06-2019 08:00 AM
One of the leading architecture firms in the UK is looking for a Document Control Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be providing support to the projects and wider team with the day to day running of projects. You will be flexible and rigorous in your approach to work.
- Maintaining the various project extranet and EDMS sites
- Carrying out routine document control activities on a daily basis such as filing, uploading and downloading, printing, query handling, copying and scanning
- Managing drawing files according to individual project procedures
- Ensuring all procedures and protocols are followed at all times
- Assisting to maintain the practice-wide document management system
- Archiving completed project information
- Supporting the wider project team beyond document control responsibilities
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous document control experience within the architectural industry is preferred
- Strong IT skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous understanding of paper handling systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility with a willingness to tackle a variety of duties and to learn new skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.