£60000 - £100000 per annum
03-07-2019 05:10 PM
An independent investment advisory firm are looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a 2-year fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be managing contracts and assisting contractors in residential construction contracts. You will be organised, have high attention to detail and have large scale experience within residential projects.
- Attending project status meetings with clients
- Overseeing the full life cycle of the project
- Managing client expectations with regards to project costs and time-lines
- Managing and coordinating multiple subcontractors across the project
- Handling budgets, expenditure and cost tracking, teams, resources, updates and proposals
- Assisting in finding cost-effective solutions to problems
- Preparing and implementing project procedures, safety and quality plans
- Overseeing and directing the work of vendors including sub-contractors, architects, furniture designers and movers
- Taking ownership of solutions during and after installation
- Ensuring that action items and status are clearly communicated
- Acting as project quality control
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of eight year's experience in construction project management
- Experience in international and domestic areas is desirable
- Experience negotiating
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office systems
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.