One of the world's leading technology companies is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on an 11-month temporary assignment. The successful candidate will be ensuring that the recruitment process runs quickly and smoothly. You must be delivery- focused and genuinely enjoy interacting with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis.
- Coordinating interviews across all functions such as marketing, engineering and finance
- Operating within a large global team having the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in the Americas and the Asia Pacific region
- Securing interview panels, scheduling interviews across multiple time zones, booking interview rooms and candidate travel and problem solving when required
- Being the candidates first point of contact
- Building relationships with staffing partners, hiring managers and teams
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years' experience in a high-volume coordination role
- Must be degree educated
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Balance of creativity and drive, along with strong relationship and rapport building skills
- Comfort with reporting and basic analytics
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.