A global construction company is looking for an Aftercare Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be reporting and assessing procedures ensuring the smooth running of operations. You will be resilient with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensuring Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAM's) are provided for all operations and assessed by the Aftercare Services Manager
- Ensuring lone working scenarios are identified, monitored and raised with Line Manager
- Ensuring works are completed within given target date to achieve or exceed KPIs
- Sending weekly reports to clients on time and ensuring they are accurate
- Answering all written and telephone communications to clients and customers ensuring that all end-users are responded to in a professional manner
- Sending appropriate contract charge letters to allow maximum cost recovery
- Assigning all directly employed and third-party operatives appropriate work books to maximise efficiencies
- Obtaining estimates and quotes wherever possible and challenging costs
- Liaising with sub-contractors and clients
- Undertaking other ad hoc duties as and when required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 18-months experience in a high-volume coordination role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency working Microsoft Office systems
- Strong attention to detail
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.