£35000 - £42000 per annum
Executive/ Personal Assistant
09-07-2019 09:54 AM
An independent construction and demolition firm are looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be providing support to the CEO and assisting the maintenance of client relationships. You will be flexible to travel when required, organised and proactive.
- Providing executive support to the CEO support including, diary management, minute taking and managing action registers for meetings
- Creating high level presentations
- Organising and coordinating events
- Focusing on representing the company's culture and values through proactive client relationship-management
- Hosting and networking clients at client events in the United Kingdom and Ireland
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 year's experience working in an Executive Assistant role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office systems
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.