An ambitious and demanding energy company who want to become true digital leaders are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all customers. You will have strong communication skills and proven customer service experience.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers through telephone, email and other communication channels
- Taking ownership of customer queries and work items until they are resolved
- Thinking differently and always looking for ways to make processes simpler and better
- Handling billing, payment and industry work-flows
- Working with industry parties to resolve exceptions
- Escalating issues where appropriate
- Investigating root causes of issues and exceptions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of one year's customer service experience
- Previous experience in retail energy and a start-up environment is desirable
- Highly numerate and literate
- Experience using the Junifer billing platform and the Freshdesk email management platform
- Knowledge of industry settlement processes and smart metering
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.