One of the world's leading technology companies is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join the team on a 12 month temporary basis. The successful candidate will be finding, engaging and enticing great talent from early career emerging talent to experts, experts in their fields and game-changing business leaders.
- Working closely with the business and their recruiting partners to fully understand job requirements
- Conducting research and using data-driven results to design, scope and implement strategies to build a pipeline of exceptional talent across multiple product areas
- Using innovative and varied sourcing techniques in order to identify potential future staff across the globe
- Attracting qualified candidates through a variety of contact methods including using compelling and thought-provoking language
- Conducting qualifying candidate interviews against hiring requirements and managing candidate expectations throughout the process
- Identifying trends and potential process improvements to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Acting as a candidate advocate whilst uncovering relevant market trends and leveraging this knowledge to uncover new talent pools
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Must be degree educated
- Experience creating search strategies, mapping markets and gleaning industry insights
- Learning agility to get up to speed quickly and handle the complexity of the team's wide client base
- Experience in a sourcing or recruiting role in an agency or corporate setting
- Collaborative team player, with a track record of maximising team as well as individual performance
- Effective communication, interpersonal and client service skills, with the ability to communicate in discussions and written documents and deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.