A leading company that specialise in property development are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team on a Fixed Term Contract basis. The successful candidate will be supporting the Development Team and will have a minimum of 2+ years administration experience, preferably within the property industry.
- Providing extensive diary management
- Prioritising workloads according to business needs in conjunction with diary commitments
- Answering and screening calls including recording messages
- Arranging meetings and conference calls, both internally and externally
- Screening Project Director's inboxes, actioning invitations and following up on requests
- Liaising with multiple suppliers across all projects
- Providing electronic and paper-based document filing
- Organising travel requirements including flights, hotels and visa applications
- Preparing presentations and formatting documents
- Preparing recommendation and appointment letters
- Processing invoices through the in-house finance system
- Assisting other Directors, when required and providing general ad-hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A professional approach including accuracy and completeness when following instructions
- Personal responsibility for organising tasks and priorities without undue delays
- Willingness to report progress and outcome of tasks to line manager
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to colleagues
- Willingness to learn new systems and technologies
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.