One of the world's leading business schools is looking for a Communications and Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be looking after all social media platforms and working as the main point of contact for the online community. You will have strong written communication skills and be highly motivated.
- Coordinating a complex schedule of around 400 emails a year and producing regular newsletters to share college and department stories
- Looking after our social media channels and working closely with colleagues on wider social campaigns including moderating a live social media feed during our graduation ceremonies
- Keeping website up to date, regularly reviewing the content and analytics and refreshing the pages when needed
- Working as the main point of contact for the online community platform including implementing the content strategy and ensuring everything runs smoothly behind the scenes
- Helping showcase achievements through written stories, film and audio and presenting those stories in creative ways on social media and on our website
- Reviewing every single marketing email sent by the office to make sure we're on brand and typo free
- Supporting plenty of exciting communications campaigns including wooden spoons to awards, GIFs to award-winning films and plenty more
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must have 2 years+ marketing experience
- Experience in email marketing
- Experience using social media platforms
- Must have strong written communication skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.