An independent construction and demolition firm are looking for a Line Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be providing support and development to the network infrastructure and resolving any technical issues escalated to the service desk. You will be an exceptional communicator with a positive and supportive attitude.
- Logging calls from users across the United Kingdom
- Troubleshooting issues remotely and in person
- Providing hardware and software installation
- Trouble shooting of complex applications and issues
- Providing internal and external customer liaison and processing inbound and outbound calls
- Assigning IT project work in addition to day to day tasks
- Supporting and maintaining Microsoft server, Desktops and Microsoft Office 365
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Providing support for Laptops and PCs
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of key business applications
- You will be an exceptional communicator and able to demonstrate great people skills through patience
- You will have a genuinely positive and supportive attitude when dealing with queries
- Experience of server administration
- Experience using Active Directory
- Experience using Office 365 is essential
- Good networking skills and understanding
- Excellent problem-solving ability
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.