Our clients, one of the world's leading organisers of international exhibitions and conferences are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with a genuine passion for all things marketing, press, media and digital. You will have strong attention to detail, driven by deadlines and be highly organised.
- Managing the delivery of the campaign plans for each event, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach across all audiences
- Working with key external suppliers and internal teams to ensure all channels are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend
- Briefing, distributing and measuring marketing campaigns
- Providing social media support for each event to improve online brand presence including message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition and engagement campaigns in conjunction with digital team
- Maintaining the marketing cost tracker for each event, by raising PO's and communicating these to suppliers, continually monitoring spend, negotiating costs with suppliers and acting as the first port of call for the internal finance team for budget queries
- Managing the blog, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the website
- Working with the Marketing Manager, execute content marketing programmes that drive new audiences and retain existing customer groups
- Working with sales team and Marketing Manager to execute exhibitor acquisition and retention plans including key customer plans
- Working with Marketing Manager to identify new and insightful co-marketing partners
- Providing regular channel analysis to Marketing Manager for regular reporting of event key performance indicator performance vs. target
- Provide general administration support as and when required to the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- One to three years' experience of marketing or account management desirable
- Experience of working within the events industry
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field desirable
- Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.