Our clients, one of the world's leading organisers of international exhibitions and conferences are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be working on a market leading technology tradeshow in the education industry, with an exciting customer base, market leading products and a real community feel. You will have strong attention to detail, driven by deadlines and be highly organised.
- Supporting and managing event networking app including uploading information, general app management and processing pending meeting requests
- Providing personalised support to customers using our event app, liaising with them regularly through email and telephone
- Supporting sponsors with their meeting requests and queries
- Facilitating meetings and general customer service support when on-site at the event
- Ensuring all written and verbal information is accurate, professional and consistent with our writing guidelines and brand
- Organising and providing training, coaching, advice and support to colleagues and external stakeholders
- Working across the company with key internal and external stakeholders
- Providing strategic insights based on campaign outcomes to Marketing and Account Management teams in order to drive marketing initiatives, find solutions to any time-sensitive issues and generate revenue
- Working with sales team and Marketing Manager to execute exhibitor acquisition and retention plans including key customer plans
- Demonstrating value through campaign success, using appropriate tools to report on targets and customer feedback
Essential Skills and Experience:
- One-two years' experience of marketing or account management desirable
- Experience of working within the events industry or technology industry
- Degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Digital marketing and customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.