Financial Services Team Assistant
- Salary: £19 - £20 per hour
- Industry: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support » Office Junior / Assistant
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Contract or Temp
- Ref #: 987655
- Post date: 17th November 2020
A global investment bank is looking for a motivated and professional Team Assistant to join their team. This is a temporary 12-month Team Assistant opportunity providing administrative support to teams of 20+ employees.
- Managing multiple calendars for large teams
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings and calls
- Coordinating room bookings for internal and external meetings across multiple locations
- Managing high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Coordinating travel arrangements for the team including international flight and accommodation bookings, transport and visa applications
- Implementing divisional policies and providing guidance to their team
- Managing preparation of expenses
- Supporting the team with any issues, needs and queries
- Providing phone and holiday coverage for colleagues
- Must have a minimum of 3 years as a Team Assistant/PA within Financial Services
- Previous experience within Financial or Professional services
- Experience as an assistant supporting large teams
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!