- Salary: £20 - £24 per hour
- Industry: HR & Recruitment » Internal Recruiter
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Contract or Temp
- Ref #: 1007967
- Post date: 12th January 2021
Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a full life cycle Recruiter? One of the world’s leading technology companies is looking for a Recruiter to join their team on an 11-month temporary basis. The successful candidate will be supporting all stages of the intern recruiting life cycle to assist with hiring for the business. You will be an integral part of the selection cycle and will have experience of high-volume recruitment.
- Working effectively with a large volume of candidates and hiring managers
- Managing the candidate process and acting as a candidate advocate
- Managing the offer process for candidates across multiple locations
- Keeping candidates and hiring managers continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Solving problems and producing solutions through collecting and analysing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of three + years in full life cycle recruiting
- Advanced user of LinkedIn Recruiter and G-Suite systems
- Fluent English required and the ability to speak a European language is an advantage
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!