Junior Personal Assistant - Property
- Salary: £28000 per annum
- Industry: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support » Personal Assistant
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Ref #: 1007787
- Post date: 13th January 2021
Are you passionate about the property industry and looking for your next step within office support? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading and reputable property organisation in London as a Junior Personal Assistant where you will be based on-site at a project providing PA and ad-hoc administrative support. This is a temporary to permanent position and you must be able to get to Zone 3 in North London.
- Providing PA support to the Director including inbox management and gatekeeping
- Attending meetings to record minutes
- Acting as the main point of contact for the team for all calls and meetings
- Managing multiple diaries and arranging internal and external appointments and meetings
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Managing reception overflow and providing ad-hoc cover where necessary
- 2-3 years of office support experience is a must
- Some experience with diary management
- A minimum of one-year experience in a high-volume coordination role
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!