- Salary: £20 - £22 per hour
- Industry: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support » Administration
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Contract or Temp
- Ref #: 1008792
- Post date: 14th January 2021
Are you an Administrative Assistant? This is an exciting opportunity to join a diverse and innovative technology company. You will be providing high-level admin support to the finance team. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team for nine months.
- Loading contracts and signature expediting with partners
- Creating tasks to generate purchase requests and purchase orders
- Handling invoices by keeping a record, submitting to internal approval and payment process, and monitoring payments
- Keeping billing forecast table and invoicing status up to date
- Answering queries from vendors about payment status
- Expediting invoice payments with suppliers
- Identifying any internal issues during invoice handling such as following up on defective or unpaid invoices
- Sharing of cost data, invoices and budgets with the finance team to ensure project accounts are up to date
- 1-2 years as an Admin Assistant
- Experience with managing invoices, raising purchase orders and dealing with suppliers regarding payments
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!