Purchase Order Admin Assistant
- Salary: £110 PerDay
- Industry: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support » Administration
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Contract or Temp
- Ref #: 1114358
- Post date: 7th April 2021
A world-class media and entertainment organisation is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 9-month temporary assignment. The successful candidate will be helping facilitate administrative tasks such as raising purchase orders, reconciling credit cards, processing expense claims, monitoring spend and ensuring compliance with Company Policy. The remit is across all functions of the Marketing team and the successful candidate will work closely with Finance and Legal.
- Raising purchase orders (POs) for all Studio Marketing Regional and United Kingdom teams
- Processing invoices related to these purchase orders
- Performing vendor maintenance by creating accounts for new clients, actioning code extensions and liaising regularly with all parties to ensure any outstanding issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Monitoring and resolving queries on invoices blocked for payment
- Investigating and responding to supplier queries
- Ensuring all invoices without purchase orders are coded and authorised in accordance with company policies
- Inputting invoices without purchase orders into SAP for payment processing
- Working closely with Studio Marketing and Finance teams to ensure all POs and invoices are coded accurately and consistently
- Ad hoc administrative tasks connected with the above
- Supporting Accounting and Finance functions of the business by providing ad hoc reporting and maintaining strong communication lines
- Reconciling credit cards, ensuring all balances are coded accurately, within 30 days and in line with receipts provided
- Creating expense reports
- 2+ years’ administration experience
- Must have SAP experience and experience raising purchase orders
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!