Business Development Manager
- Salary: £40000 per annum £40,000 per annum + bonuses
- Industry: HR & Recruitment » Recruitment - Manager
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Ref #: 1045743
- Post date: 8th April 2021
This role would be perfect for a highly skilled, high energy, high positivity individual who has a proven track record of business development within the recruitment or other service industry, or who has previously been a highly successful 360 degree recruiter, and who would now would love to focus on the hunting side of the job - passing roles on to be filled by a fantastic team of recruiters and associate consultants.
Reporting to our Associate Director and working alongside our Key Account Manager, it is envisaged that with their support you will deliver the company’s Business Development strategy and in time build, train, mentor and coach a Business Development team to support you in delivering further new clients and roles across the Company. You will also liaise with our NZ business, HOME Recruitment, to ensure opportunities are maximised with our international clients.
- To lead a comprehensive, cohesive and strategic business development strategy for ARC
- Build relationships with hiring managers, Recruitment and HR Teams at decision-making level across a variety of sectors
- Convert relationships into roles to be passed to the recruitment team, enabling ARC to maximise opportunities across the business and office support spectrum
- Improve management and efficiency of new accounts, ensuring greater share of client’s overall spend over time
- Build and lead a business development team
- 3-5 years working in a business development and sales focused role (ideally, though not essentially, within the Recruitment industry)
- Demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding sales targets and building long-term client relationships
- Prior experience or notable potential to hire, train, coach and mentor your own team
- Highly credible sales leader with excellent presentation skills who can impact at senior levels
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills underpinned by a hunger to grow and succeed
- Can-do attitude aligned to a strong work ethic
- Sound judgement and integrity
- A team-player collaborative approach, suited to working closely with different teams
- Performance based bonuses
- 23 annual leave days in year one, increasing by one day every year of service to a maximum of 30 day
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership contribution
- Private health and travel insurance
- Perkbox membership scheme
- Target led quarterly and monthly celebrations
- Annual company weekend away
- Incentives and competitions throughout the year
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!