After Sales Customer Care
- Salary: £19000 - £25000 per annum £19,000 per annum, OTE £28,000
- Industry: Call Centre & Customer Service » Customer Service
- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Ref #: 1123800
- Post date: 30th April 2021
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve issues and delays when a switch of supplier has occurred
- Working with our customers to obtain missing information essential for a successful contract switch removing further delays
- Working on a combination of objections and rejections with a focus of successful resolution
- Working towards progressive targets, SLAs and KPIs
- Ownership and accountability for the improvement of the company live rate
- Recommend process improvement of the back-understanding root cause issues within our processes
- Training and development of colleagues in both the Sales departments and other Operational team to ensure repeat issues do not occur
- Clear and concise reporting and communicating of daily performance against targets
- Collaboration across multiple teams and departments to ensure high live rate performance across all group companies
- 1-2 years’ experience within a sales environment
- Previous experience working to KPI’s
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!