Personal Assistant to Executive Director
An exciting opportunity to support the Executive Director of an award-winning global architecture firm as a Personal Assistant!
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Undertaking extensive diary management using Microsoft Outlook including forward planning, meeting preparation, maps, room and venue bookings, organisation and co-ordination of all aspects of the Director’s activities
- Managing and reviewing the Director’s inbox, responding to emails on behalf of or researching, preparing information and drafting replies when necessary
- Gate keeping and acting as a shield, dealing with callers and visitors on the telephone and in person including taking messages, passing them on effectively and maintaining a reliable tracking system to ensure that appropriate action is taken
- Liaising with current and potential clients, fostering good working relationships with them and their support
- Dealing with all paperwork, including binding, scanning, and post and management of all filing; both paper and electronic
- Making business trip and personal travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, trains, car hire, visas, insurance, etc for clients and staff
- Maintaining communication with other PAs and members of the Practice Operations team, as well as the architectural teams and all other support functions to ensure the continued smooth running of the practice
- Minimum 2 years of Personal Assistant experience supporting on a 1:1 level
- Must be happy working 5 days in office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, with the ability to deal with issues before they arise
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.