An exciting opportunity to support a tech company that aims to bring in technology support to countries that are less advantaged with new technology!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Managing the complex calendars of tech executives, scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Screening and managing emails, responding on behalf of executives when necessary and ensuring timely follow-up
- Assisting in project management by coordinating meetings, tracking project timelines, and ensuring key milestones are met
- Handling sensitive and confidential data, ensuring its security and organization
- Providing technical support, including managing software and hardware needs for the executive team
- Preparing and editing documents, reports, and presentations as needed
- Acting as a liaison between the executives and internal and external stakeholders, facilitating communication and information flow
- Arranging travel plans, accommodations, and itineraries for executives when necessary
- Preparing agendas, materials, and minutes for meetings, ensuring that action items are tracked and executed
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ESSENTIALS:
- 12 months experience working in an assistant role
- 12 months supporting in a high coordination role
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and also as a team member
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.