Executive Assistant to C-Suite
An exciting opportunity to work for a top tier sustainability company as an Executive Assistant.
You will work as a one to one support to the C-Suite Executive working as a partner to take full responsibility for his diary, travel, inbox and expenses. Although this role is traditional, the influence that you will have is very important as you will have full autonomy over their working life.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO C-SUITE ROLE:
- Providing a joined-up approach to admin and business support by ensuring cohesive communication, teamwork and building partnerships with peers to keep the EA support model efficient
- Building partnerships with peers and the EA community to drive clarity within the roles
- Holding meetings to ensure cohesive communication, pass downs and teamwork
- Workload management, including the creation of processes as appropriate to improve smooth running of the C-suite diary
- Keeping up to date with business priorities to support decisions around best use of C-suite time
- Meeting preparation to support the C-suite team meetings and Business meetings
- Creating travel itineraries and organising travel arrangements as required including trains, flights, hotel bookings, car hire, parking
- Assisting in planning and coordinating internal leadership meetings, team events and offsites, away days and workshops, as required
- Processing and managing expenses, invoices and purchase orders
- Assisting with creating and coordinating presentation decks
- Undertaking email management on behalf of the C-suite
- Attending meetings and capturing actions and notes and following up of actions with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery
- Assisting with communications on behalf of the C-suite, including coordinating and actioning internal and external correspondence using appropriate channels
- Minimum of 4 years of overall EA experience with a minimum of 2 years at C-Suite
- Experience working as a partner to an executive dictating what they need to do
- Strong willed and ability to push back on people that are senior to you
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare (family cover available for all colleagues)
- Health Cash Plan
- Income Protection and Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programme
- Generous pension contribution – minimum of 5% contributed by the company
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Perks scheme
- Support towards professional qualification and memberships
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.