A prestigious architecture studio in London is looking for a Team Coordinator to support 40 architects with all administrative duties.
TEAM COORDINATOR ROLE:
- Undertaking diary management
- Undertaking inbox management, responding to necessary emails and redirecting others
- Arranging meetings, including booking venues, refreshments and equipment
- Creating and formatting project-related correspondence or practice development paperwork including letters, memos, minutes, reports agendas and certificates
- Sourcing information on existing projects for bids, reports and presentations
- Supporting project leaders with team resourcing
- Arranging couriers, travel flights, hotels, car hire, trains, visas and insurance for domestic and overseas travel
- Raising purchase order requests
- Undertaking any other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Minimum one year of admin experience
- Must have experience with diary management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.