Admissions Executive Responsibilities:
- Supporting successful candidates requiring UK student visas by working closely with the UK Visa Office team
- Liaising with candidates, faculty and professional service colleagues to coordinate interviews
- Assisting with logistics and operations of group information sessions, Open Days, Induction Days, and other recruitment fairs/events, etc.
- Maintaining weekly statistics and regular reporting as requested for the Associate Head
- Implementing admissions marketing strategies, including developing the communications plan and implementing clear, concise and effective campaigns with the support of the Associate Head
- Ensuring all London starters submit final documents (diplomas and English certificates) when starting their programme at enrolment
- Minimum of 12 months at a higher education institution
- Minimum of 12 months working in an Admissions role
- Knowledge of student recruitment and admissions processes, predominantly in UK A-Levels, American school system, French Baccalaureate, and International Baccalaureate
- Ability to communicate well at all levels and build effective relationships
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities, deliverables and timelines, and frequent communications with staff, faculty and stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisational, collaborative and communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (Google Workspace: Sheets, Word, Slides, and Adobe Pro)
- Able to use and work via platforms such as Zoom, Teams, Google Hangouts
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.