This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a commercial and residential real estate company on a permanent basis!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling meetings
- Working through financial and legal documents to assist with the buying and selling of properties across London
- Gatekeeping and managing all correspondence
- Preparing meeting agendas and follow up to ensure all actions have been completed
- Minimum of 3 year of EA experience
- Excellent proficiency in MS office applications
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.