An exciting permanent opportunity to support a leading University in a start-up role providing new ideas for growth!
INCUBATOR MANAGER ROLE:
- Increasing the number of spinout/start-up business and entrepreneurs resident at, or taking support from the Incubator
- Acting as a mentor and recruiting a network of members for potential and existing Incubator Members
- Recording and monitoring quantitative data to accurately capture unique engagement in the Incubator and in the specific enterprise programme
- Partnering with the Dean to spearhead the conceptualization and realization of dynamic, sustainable incubation, and acceleration ventures
- Establishing cohesive partnerships and assembling valuable local and global resources within the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Engaging in active collaboration with campus professors, students, alumni association, Foundation, and various School departments
- Advocating for the startup within the student community during orientation days and various entrepreneurship-focused occasions
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department to craft marketing materials and campaigns aimed at highlighting Incubator offerings, events, and programs across School and London Campus platforms
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of events according to key performance indicators, providing weekly, monthly and yearly reports to stakeholders
- Managing the yearly budget, encompassing budget allocation and reporting
- Overseeing budgetary management and approving costs in adherence to school policies
- Undertaking regular competitor analysis and industry trends research to identify new opportunities for the London campus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a founder and/or in the UK start-up space
- Degree educated in science, finance and business
- Budget planning experience
- Experience working in a communications team
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.