Salary: £42,000 per annum
This is a permanent position working as an Executive Assistant supporting a leading financial wealth company in London.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the smooth running of events from start to finish whilst carrying out efficient day-to-day
- Managing the end-to-end onboarding process for new clients, ensuring all necessary documentation and information are collected accurately and promptly
- Collaborating with cross-function teams to implement process improvements related to client onboarding, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
- Assisting senior executives with calendar management, scheduling client meetings, and coordinating internal and external appointments
- Four years working in the financial sector
- Two years being an executive
- Hybrid working, two days from home
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.