Employee Relations Business Partner
Salary: £35 Per Hour
We are seeking an Employee Relations Business Partner who will contribute with both hands-on and strategic support to people managers through performance management and workplace conflict issues to cultivate an innovative, high-performing, and inclusive culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong assessment of different types of risk and bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to growing organisations.
Employee Relations Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Providing Employee Relations support, thought partnership, and coaching for all employees and levels of management in the organization
- Being able to coach managers to proactively performance manage their teams, including guiding through informal and formal processes
- Managing employee misconduct and grievance matters in a timely and proactive manner
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Providing rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive proactive solutions to minimize reactive work
- Integrating and partnering with HR colleagues in the HR Business Partner, Legal, Investigations, Learning and Development, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partnering closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- 6+ years’ experience in an Employee Relations, HR Business Partner, or equivalent role
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Degree educated
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Hybrid working
- Working at a Global Company
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.