Salary: £27.81 Per Hour
This 6-month temporary opportunity is a traditional Executive Assistant role supporting a very busy executive and team with diary management, travel coordination, expenses, stakeholder engagement, and compiling reports on performance and staff feedback. You will be a go-to person in the office supporting with operations and general support!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings, ensuring all necessary materials and information are prepared
- Managing and organising the daily schedules of Director-level executives, ensuring optimal use of time and coordination of meetings
- Planning and coordinating travel arrangements for executives, including booking flights, accommodation, and transportation
- Anticipating and addressing any potential travel-related issues to ensure smooth experiences for our directors
- Handling various administrative tasks as needed, including correspondence, document preparation, and filing
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, managing communications on behalf of the directors
- Assisting in compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and documents for review and distribution
- Gathering and analysing information to support decision-making processes
- Proactive and self-starter
- Ability to adapt to a forever-changing environment
- Happy to get stuck in and support the team in whatever is needed
- Minimum 2-3 years of assistant experience with excellent diary management and travel coordination experience
- Experience supporting director-level executives
- Hybrid working model of 3 in the office 2 from home
- Free Breakfast, lunch and dinner onsite
- Free gym access
- State of the art facilities and purpose-built office
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Can't find a job you're looking for?
Send us your CV! With London’s ever changing market we have new roles coming up often and we’d love to be the ones to help find the best office support job for you. Submit your CV today, talk to our friendly recruitment consultants and let us support you in your job search. Make Australasian Recruitment Company your next call.