Customer Experience Specialist
- Salary: £21000 - £23000 per annum
- Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
- Location: West End, London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref #: AU050220C_1580904792
- Post date: 5th February 2020
Interested in working for a retail technology start up organisation as a Customer Experience Specialist? This role requires the need to be always problem solving and actively pursuing new ways to make the support experience better for both merchants and consumers. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Customer Experience Specialist on a permanent basis.
- Responding to all customer enquiries to address and resolve the key issues customers are facing every day
- Maintaining a rapid response time and high level of customer satisfaction
- Sharing insights around the most common queries and previously unseen queries with the wider team
- Investigating and identifying suspicious accounts and orders on the platform
- Exploring the Front CRM platform to maximise the opportunity for automating responses and maintaining service standards at the highest level
- Highly developed computer literacy in all MS Office packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!