Customer Service Manager – Luxury Interior Retail
- Salary: £32000 - £36000 per annum + Performance bonus, employee discount
- Industry: Retail
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref #: AU240720A_1595589373
- Post date: 24th July 2020
Are you a Customer Service Manager with at least 2 years' experience in e-commerce? Our client is searching for someone who seeks an exciting permanent opportunity to develop and build a stellar Customer Care Team and outlay practises worthy of a fast-growing luxury e-commerce company. You will be organised, proactive and have excellent communication skills.
- Developing a results-driven strategy to improve and update current Customer Service processes, communication, training and protocol to develop a 5-star rated team
- Taking the lead in transforming our existing team into an award winning, service-focused and confident sales force
- Managing, coaching and developing the Customer Care team, instilling core values and an ethos that is balanced by an understanding of sales as a product of great service
- Driving tangible revenue through sales achieved, and intangible revenue through retention and satisfaction achieved through service
- Maximising morale and motivation levels to foster a team culture that is receptive to change and improvement
- Ensuring team engagement with the brand through ongoing product knowledge and awareness of business initiatives and objectives
- Devising an ongoing program of training and development activities
- Day-to-day management of six advisors
- Assigning workload throughout the team and making sure that they are completed in line with SLA's and quality
- Conducting daily catch-ups and setting plans
- Acting as point of escalation for all issues, in particular attention to VIP customers, providing consultation on any difficult issues
- On-boarding and training new team members
- Managing and motivating the team to achieve the Monthly Sales Targets
- Working with Logistics, Finance, Merchandise and Buying departments to makes sure that Customer Experience requests are fulfilled, and company processes are followed
- Managing holiday requests to ensure Customer Experience levels are maintained throughout the year
- Conducting monthly scoring reviews, to ensure that SLAs and quality standards are maintained
- Rolling out any new processes and systems that are implemented in the company
- Working in line with Finance to make sure that refunds are processed in a timely manner
- Logging essential customer correspondence and providing monthly reporting
- Initiating ideas to incentivise and reward the team, both ongoing and on a one-off basis
- Developing future growth plans and initiatives for the future teams of Customer Service
- A minimum of 2+ years E-Commerce experience
- Experience working for a luxury retailer
- Knowledge of systems: Zendesk, Pipedrive, Xero, Shopify, Orderhive are not essential but beneficial
- Bonus and stock option opportunity based on individual performance
- Career progression and development
- Annual salary/performance review
- Subsidised Fitness First gym membership
- Employee discount
- Great office culture and pleasant office environment
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!