Event Coordinator, 9 Month Temp
- Salary: £39520 - £47840 per annum
- Industry: IT
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU140520A_1589459249
- Post date: 14th May 2020
Interested in working for one of the world's leading technology organisations as an Event Coordinator? The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating events and training workshops across the EMEA region. They are looking for someone to come on board as an Event Coordinator on a 9-month temporary basis.
- Managing full calendars of ongoing activity for the EMEA Partnership Solutions team including events and training workshops
- Working within agreed budgets to deliver end to end support for small/medium events and workshops from invitation management to onsite support and post-event reporting
- Coordinating cross-functionally with brand marketing as needed to ensure impact measurement mechanisms are in place as needed (post-event surveys, social listening)
- Sourcing and managing venues
- Supporting external events or projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Travelling across EMEA for onsite events and workshops
- Must be degree educated
- 4-5 years' experience in event coordination
- Previous experience working with content publishers and external agencies
- Onsite gym access
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!