Executive Assistant – 11 Month Maternity Contract
- Salary: £52000 - £62400 per annum + 25 days holiday, breakfast & lunch included
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: London
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref #: AU130720A_1594643478
- Post date: 13th July 2020
Are you an Executive Assistant with more than 5 years experience supporting a director? A leading technology company are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the leaders of a Commerce Opportunities organisation. The ideal candidate will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organisational expert given the complex calendar management and travel planning involved. We're looking for an efficient, self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to act as a cultural ambassador, supporting co-operation between cross-functional teams and building relationships across the larger team. This role is a maternity cover contract position based in London.
- Providing a high level of administrative and operational support to senior leads and the wider community health of the Commerce Opportunities organisation
- Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator, providing high level administrative and operational support to site lead
- Performing administrative tasks in a timely manner demonstrating attention to detail in relation to calendar management, travel, expenses, etc.
- Organising and managing team off-sites, events, and activities for the Director's team, the leadership team and organisation. Following and maintain budgets, researching best options, coordinating the logistics including meals, transportation, on-site activities, invoices, etc.
- Ensuring and maintaining a good level of communication across the team and leadership group, tracking changes, and managing agendas for multiple team meetings.
- Project managing different events for the Leadership team
- Managing the internal tools and various groups
- Building strong relationships with different stakeholders (Facilities, Events, Space Planning, Security, etc.) and become a point of contact for team inquiries
- Desk Moves - understanding the team space needs and what is required to effect change if needed
- Collaborating with other administrators and being available to help plan team events as needed
- Managing and welcoming visitors from global offices and providing an ad-hoc support, if required
- At least 5+ years of full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting 1 or more Director level
- Experience of supporting the Leadership team within a fast-paced, high-tech international team environment
- Strong calendar management, travel scheduling, budgeting, project-management while supporting the growth of the Technology team
- Effective organisational skills, with a demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and inspire other team members
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth among teams
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- 25 days annual leave
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Industry leader
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!