Executive Assistant – 12 Month Contract
- Salary: £49920 - £62400 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU280720A_1595950789
- Post date: 28th July 2020
Interested in working for one of the world's leading technology organisations as an Executive Assistant? Do you want to be the heart and soul that keeps your team moving forward? This organisation is looking for someone to come on board to anticipate the needs of their managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects. They are looking for someone to come on board as an Executive Assistant on a 12-month temporary basis.
- Performing an extensive array of administrative tasks including calendar management, booking extensive international travel, booking facilities and equipment, managing meeting agendas, as well as processing and approving expense reports
- Acting as a focal point of contact for the wider team
- Identifying the team's main goals and how to provide the administrative support needed to help them get there
- Planning and managing team off sites, events and activities
- Partnering with other team members on business related projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 4 year's experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting senior level Executives
- Experience in providing business support
- Excellent organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Onsite gym access
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!