- Salary: £52000 - £62400 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: West End, London
- Job Type: Temporary
- Ref #: AU130120B_1578905511
- Post date: 13th January 2020
Are you interested in working for one of the world's leading technology organisations as an Executive Assistant? This is an amazing opportunity supporting two Directors based overseas. They are looking for someone to come on board as an Executive Assistant on a 11-month temporary basis.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Managing complex calendars and diaries
- Preparing expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organising space planning and large off-site events
- Building cross-functional relationships between departments
- A minimum of at least 4+ years Executive Assistant experience
- Previous experience within technology is preferred
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination skills
- Active knowledge of how to engage team members and managers to build successful relationships
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Free food/snacks on-site
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!