- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: City of London, London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref #: AU170320B_1584441133
- Post date: 17th March 2020
Interested in working for an international trade association representing the global bullion market as an Executive Assistant? This is a high-volume support role providing comprehensive organisational and administrative support to the Chief Executive and General Counsel. They are looking for someone to come on board as an Executive Assistant on a permanent basis.
- Providing extensive diary management for the Chief Executive and General Counsel
- Managing in-boxes, initiating and responding to correspondence including composition, editing and distribution
- Coordinating and organising meetings and events, preparing reports and presentations including drafting and distributing meeting agendas and minutes
- Attending Executive Committee meetings, creating packs, papers and recording minutes
- Proofreading documents and preparing presentations
- Supporting the Chief Executive in the organisation of events
- Researching for the Chief Executive, including analysing and summarising key findings
- Providing human resources support to Chief Finance Officer, managing leave, cover for the office and training
- Arranging travel including visas, logistics, travel packs and foreign currency
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent higher education
- Minimum 3-5 years commercial experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate information to various audiences
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe packages
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!