HR Advisor – Exciting and Exponentially Growing Organisation
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days holiday
- Industry: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Ref #: AU100720A_1594386171
- Post date: 10th July 2020
Are you interested in working for one of the latest and most exciting businesses disrupting the sports betting sector? Our client is a leader in the football gaming industry and they are looking for a HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be working within a small HR team and you will be a key member in helping establish the culture and processes across the business. You will be the first point of contact for HR queries, providing expert generalist HR administration and consulting to management and the team.
- Providing guidance and recommendations across the entire suite of HR responsibilities to the business; recruitment, onboarding and integration, performance evaluation, learning and development, compensation, employee relations, benefits administration and the application of company policies and procedures
- Assisting in the design and implementation of change management projects
- Influencing managers and working with them to deal effectively and appropriately with the management of a range of performance, conduct and compliance issues
- Partnering with the business to develop their talent strategy and where appropriate, influencing managers to ensure the business is hiring the right calibre of candidates
- Working proactively with the business on succession planning for critical roles
- Assisting in the screening and interviewing process with candidates for team vacancies, recommending candidates to hiring managers and extending offers of employment
- Involvement in conducting counselling, performance management, disciplinary and/or termination meetings with employees and guiding departmental group management on performance management and disciplinary matters
- Assisting with all aspects of the performance evaluation process
- Supporting with the implementation and administration of employee benefit programs, assisting with market reviews and new benefit proposals
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Proven background within HR for a fast-paced, international technology company
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate fluently and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, perform effectively and efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change
- Proven people management skills
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Amazing WeWork office with beer on tap
- Exciting and exponentially growing organisation
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!