HR Associate – Apply Now To Interview Later!
- Salary: £36000 - £40000 per annum
- Industry: Human Resources and Personnel
- Location: West End, London
- Job Type: Contract
- Ref #: AU230420D_1587655670
- Post date: 23rd April 2020
Interested in working for one of the UK's leading financial services organisations as a HR Associate? In this role you will be experienced in day to day HR processes and procedures including recruitment, employee welfare, administration of staff benefits and the onboarding of new joiners. They are seeking a qualified HR Associate to join their team covering a maternity contract until January 2021.
- Updating and maintaining accurate HR information including the entry and verification of data onto various HR systems
- Acting as a first point of contact for all staff queries relating to the HR systems and company benefits
- Managing administration of all staff benefits including pension scheme, private health care, season ticket loans and cycle-scheme applications
- Managing the recruitment process by assisting in the preparation of job descriptions, adding the role to internal and external websites, liaising with recruitment agencies, coordinating interviews and meeting candidates
- Tracking new starter probations including drafting probation letters
- Supporting staff training initiatives and requests, organising exams, ordering training materials and ensuring training approval requests have been correctly authorised
- Providing support to the Head of Finance with payroll and compensation queries when required
- Must be degree educated
- A minimum of 3 years generalist experience in HR
- Must have experience with payroll
- Experience in recruitment through social media
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Can't find the role you are looking for?
Complete this short form to submit your CV and our candidate management team will do the rest!